Your donation will help provide dental care to Puget Sound children in need.
Examples of what your gift could provide:
- $100 = 5 sealants to help protect a child’s teeth against cavities
- $250 = 1 year of dental care for a child in need
- $500 = 2 thin client computers used in the dental operatories to read patient charts and X-rays at every patient visit
- $1,000 = Stock an operatory with needed dental tools for each patient exam
- $2,500 = 10 children in need can receive dental care for a year
- $5,000 = A X-ray arm used in 65% of appointments, with an average life span of 7 years = use in approximately 18,600 patient visits, Or, Oral health screenings and education to all the children attending one of the elementary schools located on JBLM.
Thank you for your support to Lindquist Dental Clinic for Children, a Private Not for Profit 501(c)3. Please make your online donation below or send your check to:
Lindquist Dental Clinic for Children,
130 131st Street South,
Tacoma, WA 98444.
Donation Shout Outs!
Thank you, Ameritas for your generous donation of 1500 toothbrushes and toothpastes to be given to children we provide oral health screenings for through our school based services!