Providing accessible, compassionate, and & effective dental care to Puget Sound children in need.
Each year, LDCC provides essential dental services to thousands of vulnerable children throughout the Puget Sound whose families can not afford to pay. This is only possible because of financial support from you, our compassionate community. Your donation will help ensure that every child, regardless of their family’s financial situation, has access to high-quality dental care that improves the physical and mental health of our children today and throughout their lives.
Examples of what your gift could provide:
- $100 = 5 sealants to help protect a child’s teeth against cavities
- $250 = 1 year of dental care for a child in need
- $500 = 2 thin client computers used in the dental operatories to read patient charts and X-rays at every patient visit
- $1,000 = Stock an operatory with needed dental tools for each patient exam
- $2,500 = 10 children in need can receive dental care for a year
- $5,000 = A X-ray arm used in 65% of appointments, with an average life span of 7 years = use in approximately 18,600 patient visits, Or, Oral health screenings and education to all the children attending one of the elementary schools located on JBLM.
Thank you for your support to Lindquist Dental Clinic for Children, a Private Not for Profit 501(c)3. Please make your online donation below or send your check to:
Lindquist Dental Clinic for Children,
130 131st Street South,
Tacoma, WA 98444
Community Support Shoutouts!
Thank you, Ameritas for your generous donation of 1500 toothbrushes and toothpastes to be given to children we provide oral health screenings for through our School-Based Dental Care Outreach Program!